Links for Past Donations
Scroll down, and Look on the left hand side of the page for the categories of products we have worked with:
If you have donated to us in the past, and need to get in touch- please contact us- we’ll get right with you!
To donate Restock Inventories to Waste to Charity, just click the appropriate link:
[contact-form-7 id="208" title="Contact form 1"]
Waste to Charity provides your company tangible business results in addition to being a socially responsible solution for disposing unwanted corporate assets. When you donate products to us, you are most likely eligible for a tax benefit for the fair market value of the items donated. ( Please speak with your tax professional )
In addition to gaining valuable warehouse space, when your products are donated through Waste to Charity, there is an immediate title transfer to the receiving organization. This frees your company from the risk and costs associated with product liability.
WHAT A STORY ! RATHER THAN PAYING FOR EXPENSIVE LANDFILLS, YOUR COMPANY IMMEDIATELY CAN BENEFITS A STRONG ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY NEWS STORY YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY, OR IN THE FUTURE WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDIENCES, WHICH CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE IN MAINTAINING YOUR COMPANY IMAGE.
MANY OF OUR DONORS CHOOSE TO DO THIS, WHILE OTHERS PREFER A CERTAIN ° OF ANONYMITY: WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP IN EITHER EVENT, AND WE ARE RESPONSIVE TO OUR DONOR’S NEEDS.
Important Links for Our Donated Inventory Business Donors:
1. Real Estate Sale 2 charity. This Publication shows how selling Real Estate to Waste to Charity can get you some money, as well as a great tax deduction!
2. Car boat truck form. This form is used, if you want to print out and fax us a description of your offering!
3. IRS Publication 526 IRS Publication ” Charitable Contributions ”
4. IRS Publication 544 IRS Publication ” Sales and Other Disposition Of Assets”
5. IRS Publication 561 “Determining The Value of donated Property”
6. IRS Form 8283 “Non-Cash Charitable Contributions”